The organization is committed to the following values:
- Zero tolerance for bribery, graft, corruption and human right abuse in the public and civil society.
- Solidarity and social justice for all members of the society irrespective of their socioeconomic standing.
- Defense of social justice and rule of law for all members of the society.
- Good ethnical and moral behavior in the society.
- Courage and fearlessness in defense of social justice and democracy
- Respect for the rule of law and human dignity in the society.
The motive for formation of this anti corruption Agency is to fight against the institution of corruption and it’s devastating effects on the lives of men, women, infants, and children of underdeveloped economies of the world, (Africa, Asia, and South America societies).
The adverse effect of corruption leads to human right abuse of the citizens in the affected countries, eg:
- Absence of basic functional education for children, teenagers, and infants
- Lack of essential road network in cities and urban areas.
- Lack of public transportation system.
- Lack of healthcare delivery system (Leaders and government officials travel overseas at government fund for treatment).
- Lack of adequate provision of food and shelters in the society