International Movement Against Corruption and Human Right Abuse.
- • Identify and define various forms of corruption in the system
- Determine scope and tabulate elements affected
- Propose acceptable and workable options for mitigation
i-Match Advocate, Inc. mission is to engage in mass mobilization of men and women, the stake holders in the civil society, toward their civic and social responsibility toward the society. To engineer social mobility of the people toward progressive righteousness. To inculcate and develop zero tolerance for bribery, graft, corruption, and human right abuse in the larger society.
Our Guiding Principle:
The body as a charitable, not-for-profit, non-religious, non-secretarian, civil right organization is committed to the following principles:
▪ Non defense of Civil Rights violation of Human Rights Abuse in the society.
▪ Accountability and respect for international conventions and laws.
More on our Mission
The motive for formation of this anti corruption Agency is to fight against the institution of corruption and it’s devastating effects on the lives of men, women, infants, and children of underdeveloped economies of the world, (Africa, Asia, and South America societies).
More on Our Value
HOW CAN BECOME INVOLVED?
We are actively looking for people that can assist in our efforts in various ways.
Since we are a not-for-profit, we we rely on generous donations however big or small keep the fight going.